My in-laws were here visiting about a week ago and I love trying out new recipes on them. And luckily, they don't mind when I do! Here was a winner; the perfect sweet and tangy end to a meal which is also easy on your waistline at only 199 calories per serving. And best yet, a recipe that is so easy, but looks like you spent so much time preparing!
- 1 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1/2 cup (about half a can) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (this is about one large lemon, but have some lemon juice on hand in case you need a bit more)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 package mini graham cracker pie crusts
- Combine 3/4 cup of whipped topping, milk, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Stir until smooth.
- Place 3 raspberries in each pie crust. Spoon filling evenly into the crusts on top of the berries. Cover and chill.
- Spoon remaining 1/4 cup whipped topping evenly on tarts and top with remaining raspberries.
Recipe makes 6 tarts.