February 7, 2013
- Winterlude- Weekend Two
- Win Tickets to Funatorium Explorium
- Funny Mummy - The Love That Dares to Text Its Name
- Heading to Green Eggs and Hamadeus is...
- Heading to See Small Potatoes Is...
- Presenting our Summer Camp Guide
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Add MK Events to Your Google Calendar
- Countdown to Valentine's Day!
- Free iPhone Cooking Apps for Kids
- Lunch Love Notes
Congrats to Erica A-M, who is heading to see Green Eggs and Hamadeus at the NAC.
This fully-staged orchestral adaptation of Dr. Seuss’s beloved children’s classic, cleverly composed by Robert Kapilow and featuring the unstoppable Sam-I-Am, is a feast for the ears! This “merry, whiz-bang romp through the Dr. Seuss classic” (The Star-Ledger) seamlessly incorporates sophisticated references to familiar classical and popular music with a timeless parable about prejudice.
Pre-Concert Activities: Free learn-and-play activities in the lobbies organized by the Friends of the NAC Orchestra begin 45 minutes prior to each concert.
About the show
February 9, 2013.
Show times 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Tickets start at $22
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC