- Styrofoam cones in multi-sizes
- glue or mod podge
- paint brush
- stick or small paint brush
- Set up your station with one bowl for each glitter colour.
- Insert stick or small brush into bottom of cone to hold without getting messy
- Using paint brush, brush mod podge onto Styrofoam cone.
- Coat with glitter over your bowl to catch access glitter.
- Remove stick and set into bowl to dry.
Tissue Paper Trees
- tissue paper, cut into 1" squares
- foam or cardboard cone
- Place the eraser end of a pencil in the center of a tissue square and wrap the paper around to make a flower shape.
- Dab the paper covered eraser in glue and press to adhere to the cone. It is best to cover around the bottom first, working your way up to the top of the tree. Place the tissue close together to avoid leaving any big gaps.
- Cover the tree in whatever color tissue you like or have on hand. Green with mixed in colours for ornaments and yellow on top for the star (as pictured) is just one idea; these also look great in groups of one colour each. Let your kids' creativity run free!