Congrats to Helen S (check your email), who has won the Unlocked Ottawa Holiday Virtual Escape Room! Have fun and happy holidays.
Reservations are still being accepted and spaces are still available. This is a great activity for over the holidays.
About the Escape Room - Elf Mission
Santa needs your help! Someone has stolen the Naughty and Nice list and we have intel that they have hidden it in the now-empty Elf Academy. We have an elf on the ground and we need you and your friends to direct them from home.
This adventure is conducted through Zoom and you can invite as many households as you like. Interactive elements include printable puzzles, sound clips, videos, online research, and a few other surprises.
Help Santa find the list and save Christmas!
To book your adventure visit www.unlockedottawa.com/deckthehalls
Price: $85.00/group. Recommended at 4 players but there is no limit.
About Unlocked Ottawa
Our escape rooms are LIVE ACTION ADVENTURES that require teamwork, logical thinking and all your smarts to solve. You and your team will need to explore the room, open locks, solve a mystery, and ESCAPE before your time is up!
All rooms are created with FAMILIES IN MIND, but are perfect for CORPORATE EVENTS as well. The themes are non-threatening, there are no jump scares, and no rooms are too dark. The difficulty of each room is CUSTOMIZABLE from Kids Mode to Expert Mode. Players aged 7 and under are free.
Each room and puzzle has been 100% designed by us to bring you a UNIQUE EXPERIENCE.
To help limit the spread of the Covid-19 virus, Unlocked Ottawa is taking the following precautions:
- All bookings will continue to be private
- Bookings are staggered so that there will only be 1 group in the lobby at a time
- Lobbies will be cleaned every 90 minutes. High touch surfaces (door knobs etc) will be sanitized between each group.
- Additional time has been added between bookings to allow for proper sanitization between groups
- Masks are mandatory inside our facilities
- Disposable masks and gloves are provided on site
- Please note that as our business begins to ramp-up, a staff member will only be on site for scheduled bookings. Walk-ins are not permitted at this time. If you need to contact us the best way will be though e-mail, which is checked 3 times a day. Our e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.