Dozens of virtual classes are being offered for people of all ages. Staying active and occupied with live-streamed, interactive classes is a perfect way to promote physical and mental well-being.
*If the course has started, phone a facility and they can register you if space is available.*
Virtual Class Guide
To access the guide, click on this link.
The courses are hosted on Zoom, a free streaming service.
Access to Zoom is free.
- Preschool: 'Muck and Mess' - yes, I also wish this was offered for adults but you can join the class along side your child!
- Children: 'Leadership'
- Children: 'Guitar'
- Children: 'Improv'
- Children: 'LEGO Club'
- Youth: 'Virtual Animation'
- Youth: 'Contemporary Dance'
- Adult: 'Cooking Around the World'
- Adult: 'Chocolate Making' - how can you resist this one?
- Adult: 'Indoor Cycling'
- Adult 50+: 'Yoga'
- Adult 50+: 'Zumba Gold'
- Adult 50+: 'Afternoon Trivia'
- Adult 50+: 'Grandparent & Grandchild: Games' - There are multiple 'Grandparent & Grandchild' classes to take together which is amazing for grandparents who live out of town and/or for physical distancing. I love this series!
How to register
- Sign-in(link is external) or create an account(link is external)
- If you forgot your account information, you can have your account information e-mailed to you(link is external)
- Find a program