The City of Ottawa March Break and Summer Camp registration is LIVE as of January 16th at 9:00 PM. The City of Ottawa offers a wide variety of camps for every age and every interest too. There is something for everyone! There are camps offered at various locations all around Ottawa. English and French camps are offered too.
Some of the camps you do not want to miss....
- Camp Ottawa Adventure: Bring all your energy to camp for days of adventure and making friends. Sports, games, crafts, special events and of course, an out-trip!
- Fun and Friends Energy: Creative play, songs, crafts, themes, and cooperative games offer activities and fun for making friends in your neighbourhood.
- Animate This: The world of animation comes to life—drawn, claymation, stop motion, cameraless, and painted film using video camera, still digital camera, and 16mm film. Create your very own animated short.
- Robot and Petting Zoo with Wize Academy: Hummingbird Kit is comprised of lights, sensors and motors which allows participants to build a robot out of any material. The BBC Micro:bit is a handheld, programmable microcomputer that can be used for all sorts of cool creations, from robots to musical instruments. Use Hummingbird and Micro:bit to craft robots and animate them using both block and text-based coding languages. Camp offered in collaboration with Wize Academy.
- 3D Modeling Factory: Learn skills in 3D modeling and animation. Gain new skills in modeling characters and see how projects can be brough into a 3D game and how to animate them.
- Arts Camp: Explore dance, drama, visual arts, or music. Daily art instruction. Camp activities each day.
- Ball Hockey: Practice the fundamentals including stickhandling, passing, shooting, and goaltending. Camp activities each day.
- Camp Ottawa Adventure: Sports, games, crafts, special events and an out-trip (may include swimming). May include a weekly theme.
Before you Begin
Register Ottawa(link is external) is the City of Ottawa's activity listing and registration system where you can browse for activities, bookmark your interests to a wish list and register online.
All first-time users of Register Ottawa(link is external) will be required to create an account.
You are strongly encouraged to create your new account and browse the offerings prior to the start of next season's registration.
- Registration dates begin online at 9 pm for each season (winter, spring, summer, fall) and remain open throughout the session.
- In-person registration is available by visiting a recreation facility or client service centre the next morning.
- Activity options may be browsed in advance of the registration start date on Register Ottawa(link is external).
- Registration is open to residents of the City of Ottawa and non-residents for an additional fee.
- You will need a credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express) to register online.